Domain The Old Plantation
Large, luxurious house surrounded by a beautiful park of about 5 acres directly on an immense and pleasant river on the Gulf of Mexico. Absolute calm and tranquility where all major U.S. retailers are nearby in the town of Punta Gorda. Punta Gorda also includes the historic town of Punta Gorda where the first settlers landed sent by the King of Spain over 500 years ago.
- Large house of 500m ², surrounded by a beautiful park.
- Villa on the edge of the estuary on the Gulf of Mexico.
MAIN BODY OF THE BUILDING:
- 3 bedrooms with king size beds.
- 3 lounges.
- Large kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances.
- Dining room.
- Business space and wireless internet.
- Large swimming pool heated in winter to 28 ° C.
SECOND HOUSE ON THE SAME LOT. (EXTRA FEES)
- Dining room.
- 2 bedrooms with king size beds.
- Suite of rooms fully air conditioned.
- Private dock on the property with possibility to rent a boat and skipper (on reservation with extra fees)
- Private golf course on property (four)
- Golf professional staff reside on the property
- Private tennis court is lit at night
- Housekeeper (extra cost)
- Satellite TV
- Villa goalkeeper supervised 24/24 +
Services and activities
Multiple services are available:
- Wireless Access
- DVD player on request
- Cot on request
- Private boat trip on request (extra cost)
- Transfer airport / villa on request (extra cost)
Located in the Gulf of Mexico, Punta Gorda is a very popular destination for tourists for its proximity to a few miles west and north of immense beaches of fine sand (Northport, Venice and Siesta Key) and his many other activities Outdoor.
- Fisherman Village, very nice port of pleasure boats with restaurants
- Opportunity to play golf right on the property (four)
- Private tennis court
- Visit the historic village of Punta Gorda, located 5 minutes from the villa "The Old Plantation."
- Excursions to the Everglades National Park, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Estates
- Visit the Florida Keys to South Florida
- Discovery Space site "Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral
- Water sports and game fishing
- Huge sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico a few miles
Rates and Conditions
|$ 3 500 a week||$ 2 600 a week|
|From December 22nd 2012 to January 4th 2013||From January 5th 2013 to December 20th 2013|
Rental of the second flag (Supplement):
Low season: $ 900
High season: $ 1 000
TERMS OF SALE AND CANCELLATION
- All reservations will take effect from the date of receipt of the down payment worth 30% of the overall residence.
- Our property is available from 3 pm. Should you arrive outside these hours, please inform us in order to make the necessary arrangements.
- On departure day we kindly ask you to vacate the property no later than 10 am.
- The balance of your stay must be paid 20 days prior to arrival. When the booking is less than 20 days before arrival, the full payment will be required.
- We will ask for a deposit of $ 500 upon arrival (by bank transfer or cash). This deposit is returned after your departure.
All cancellations must be received in writing. Any deposit will be refunded for any cancellations made at least 30 days before date of arrival. After this period, the stay will be charged at 50% for cancellations between 20 and 8 days. Less than 8 days before date of arrival, the total amount will be fully charged.
Address : Worldwide Exclusive Villas
3 Avenue Saint Charles
98000 Monaco Monte-Carlo
Email : Reservation@worldwideexclusivevillasandhotels.com